Head - Corporate Communication & HR at TIW Private Equity
Views:2356 Applications:673 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TIWPE Capital Advisors - Analyst - Private Equity/Investment Banking (3-5 yrs)
- Be involved in evaluation, successful execution, and performance monitoring and profitable exit of portfolio transactions in select segments / strategies.
- Building varied financial models and structures.
- Be directly involved in the evaluation and execution process including preliminary screening of opportunities, including rigorous valuation, assessment of potential risks and upsides, third party diligence including commercial, financial, legal and tax advisors
- Liaise with bankers/ auditors to source deals for investments, if and when needed
- Deal structuring for maximizing long term value for the Fund while also ensuring the rights and downsides from the deal are adequately protected; negotiation with Promoters, deal documentation and execution
- Assist in championing select deals with the Fund's Investment Committee.
- Monitor closely the progress of the companies in the portfolio to ensure optimal performance, as per the metrics designed by the Fund team
- Work closely with the company, to create sound exit opportunities (IPO / Trade sale / buybacks) when the stage of growth / time is right. Work along with research teams / economists / Bankers within and outside the group to monitor global / local trends that will affect timing and type of exit for each investment
- Contribute meaningfully towards creating a high quality, global standard Private Equity team and franchise
- Participate in the development of the firm, its people, culture, processes and systems, or any other element that furthers the cause of the fund.
- Maintain and Keep sector research up to date.