Titan - Performance Marketing Role - Mia (1-4 yrs)
Scope of the role:
The Performance Marketing Manager will spearhead all performance led digital campaigns for e-commerce. Core functions include plan & manage for overall digital media channels against the targets set by the business. Should completely own the paid media business targets and review the same periodically.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan overall marketing strategy, Devise communication approach for all digital channels
- Plan overall digital channels mix (basis visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.)
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in liaise with internal and external stake holders
- Manage & improve organic traffic through good SEO work
- Measure all campaigns effectively and report on a weekly/monthly basis
- Optimize campaigns ongoing with defined CPT & ROAS benchmarks
- Make periodical reviews to teams and internal stake holders
- Good knowledge on both Paid media & SEO
- Paid Media: Should be well versed in handling Adwords/FB BM/DBM or equivalent programmatic tool/ Affiliates/Mobile ads with respect to APPs etc.
- Good knowledge on web analytics tools (GA, Omniture or Core metrics)
- Good knowledge on data management techniques and effective utilization of the same on campaigns.
- Good knowledge on feed management (GMC) for multiple channels
- Good knowledge on managing display campaigns (both auction and reserved)
- Should be well aware of industry rate benchmarks etc.
- Should have an experience in managing any DMP platform or good experience in managing email/sms campaigns for ecommerce.
- Google knowledge on Attribution models (Online, Omni etc.)
- Should come up with creative marketing ideas on ongoing basis
- Should be updated with the latest trends, technologies, new betas from top publishes etc from the industry and implement best practices for our brands.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in any discipline
- 5 to 7 year experience in managing large scale digital performance marketing campaigns (preferably e-commerce/Retail)
- Good communication Skills
- SEM/SEO knowledge (Mandatory)
- Strong Excel & Presentation skills (Mandatory)
- Ad words & Google Analytics or any web analytics Certification (preferable)