Titan - Lead - Marketing - Zoya (4-8 yrs)
- Define the overall brand strategy and ensure all communications and marketing activities are aligned
- To understand & conceive optimal methods/media/channels to communicate to the Zoya TG based on the emotional & functional benefits of the brand
- To evolve & implement online & social media spaces to drive relevant salience for the brand.
- Establish and maintain brand collaborations and partnerships to drive awareness and customer acquisition
- Building new channels to acquire new customers and manage customer engagement through loyalty program campaigns, cross tie-ups, content marketing etc
- Drive the Creative & Media team and take responsibility of on time development and execution of all marketing plans.
- Deliver on business goals of sales, collection sell through, traffic on the website by building brand equity/recall, customer pull and traffic.
- Lead insight gathering research into consumers and secure knowledge on triggers and barriers for luxury jewelry shopping that can be utilized to enhance and evolve the brand
- To consistently interact with Zoya customers & devise a tailor-made program to constantly delight them.
- Driving the brand tone & promise in all aspects of the brand's representation.
- Execute specific marketing plans in collaboration with a variety of functional areas such as VM, Designer, and Operations
- Independently leading, managing and delivering on key projects
- Manage various ATL/BTL/Digital/VM initiatives to establish brand communication.
- Conceptualizing and implementing key content for in-store communication
- Develop annual plans and budgeting for the brand and monitor the expenditure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.