Titan - Consumer Insights & Regional Marketing Role - Tanishq (2-4 yrs)
1. Leading, planning and executing primary and secondary research
- Identifying partners for research and briefing them on research objectives, designs, questionnaire design, analysis requirement, output format etc.
- Coordinating with brand teams during research execution to ensure right inputs for research. Facilitate informed decision making by helping brand teams with competitive analysis, market forecast and risk assessment
- Anticipate & identifying potential areas of research as per brand needs and converting insight to business actionable results
- Being abreast with macro- economic and consumer trends; periodic reporting. Introducing new consumer insight tools and practices.
- Develop a better consumer & competitive understanding of the challenges in Hero Markets, identifying the triggers that move mind measure in those markets and designing market interventions that lead to improvement in brand scores / business.
2. Leading, planning and executing regional marketing for South India
- Drive achievement of brand topline drivers by delivering impactful 360 degree marketing campaigns for South Markets
- Own the campaign delivery end to end including agency briefing, shoot production, content & concept development and execution
- Identify opportunities for relevant marketing interventions round the year to grow buyer/walk-in base through continuous engagement with regional audience
- Provide support to regional teams with topical content and creatives for all South Markets
3. Deliver Projects while managing internal & external partners
- Liason with internal team for understanding reqts and building briefs
- Manage agency relationships (both creative & research) & drive adherence to briefs, timelines and budgets