HR at Titan Biotech Limited
Views:678 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Titan Biotech - Senior Manager - Quality Assurance (8-11 yrs)
- Responsible for leading the external audit & providing the compliance in timely manner.
- To ensure GMP/FSMS/HACCP Compliance in the plant.
- To review and approve all departments Standard operating Procedure.
- To ensure for the compliance of all Standard Operating Procedure.
- Strategic Planning & execution of Quality Management System.
- To ensure the compliance of Quality Management system as per the requirement.
- To review and approve the Site Manager File (SMF), Validation Master Plan(VMP) and Quality manual.
- Responsible for the approval and release of the Batch.
- To review & approve specifications, Standard Test Procedure (STP) and General Test Procedure (GTP) of Quality Control Department.
- Responsible for Self Inspection or Internal Audit and its compliance.
- To review and approve all Validation and Qualification Protocols and Reports.
- To ensure the compliance of Vendor Audits and approval of Contract Laboratory.
- To impart training on different topics including cGMP and GDP etc.
- To coordinate during technology transfer of products to the sites.
- To ensure that products are manufactured as per approved procedure.
- Responsible for the investigation of the market complaints, Product recall & its compliances.
- Responsible for review, approval and implementation and verification of Corrective Action and Preventive Action.
- To provide the compliance reports of audits.
- To ensure the Qualification and Re-qualification of the Equipment, Facility and System
- Responsible for review and approval of Stability Protocol and report.
- To ensure work discipline in the department.
- Responsible for quality agreement and its compliance.
- To review and approve all apex documents.
Minimum Qualification : M.S / M.Sc. in any specialisation or M. Pharma
Key Competencies :
- Should have prior experience of leading client and regulatory audits.
- Should have prior experience in bulk production of food/ pharma ingredients.
- Should possess excellent communication skills