Human Resources at Titagarh Limited
Views:582 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Titagarh - Lead - Project Management (8-12 yrs)
Lead Project Management
- Bid preparation for Rolling stock projects (Costs & Documentation) in line with the stipulated guidelines. Adherence to the stipulated bid costs.
- Ensuring that that solution of systems is meeting with bid requirement with the support of the technical team.
- Responsible for ensuring completion of clause by clause and it's identifying the non-compliances during bid stage
- Identify mitigation actions for the risks identified and identify possible opportunities for project execution
- Ensure the BID GO-NOGO
- Responsible for the detailed bid handover, including pricing, program, procurement strategies to the project/programmed team.
- Ensure Project staffing and create a project plan in line with contractual requirement
- Directly manage the assigned project core team and other business units across geographies, where applicable, to ensure the project meets deliverables & achieves expected business results.
- Review the weekly performance and conduct regular team meetings.
- Ensure compliance of resources with project execution plan and escalate, as per any issues to Site Project Director.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities.
- Be the interface between the end customer and the internal departments
- Is responsible for delivering the overall QCD of the project