Tirumalla Oil Refinery - Senior Manager - Finance (10-13 yrs)
1. Minimum industry experience of 10+ years in relevant profiles such as corporate finance, Debt, Equity, Private equity, IPO, Investor Relation.
2. Good conceptual understanding of basic financial concepts, good spreadsheet (excel) skills, good communication skills, good presentation skills.
3. Vetting of Re-stated Consolidated Financials, C.M.A, C.F Statements, Ratio Analysis & Identifying Gaps as per Standards & resolving them.
4. Aware regulations & standards by SEBI, ICAI, Co`s Act & Other regulatory authorities.
5. Leading business plan/financial model/ CMA data /information memorandum.
6. Execution of financing documents for debt and/or equity tie-up.
7. Coordination with consultants/advisors/potential lenders & investors.
8. Coordination for meeting conditions precedent to drawdown of debt as stipulated in the loan documents.
9. Ensuring compliance with covenants stipulated in the financing document.
10. Hands on experience in raising debt from Public or Private Sector banks/FII/FI or through Private Placement and Public Issue of NCDs.
11. Strong relations with Banks and other FIs.
12. A person of proven professional competency and managerial ability at the corporate level.
13. Good commercial and business acumen.
14. Strong Leadership skills, networking & negotiation skills.
15. Candidate must have decent communication skills both oral & written.
16. Analytical and conceptual thinking.