Recruitment Lead at Times Professional Learning
Views:293 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
TimesPro - Senior Manager - Placements - Logistics Domain (8-15 yrs)
- Sr. Placement Manager needs to lead the team of placement managers to ensure placement for students under logistics domain. Ensuring pan India vacancies in logistics and Ecommerce supply chain domain are generated as per the multiple project norms. Timely placement of students will help organization earn the placement linked revenue. Need to ensure the following:
- Taking care of the Industry collaboration and placement of students under Logistics Domain.
- Ensuring that students get the Job within 45 days of training as per the product norms.
- Meeting the Placement targets for the Logistics employability programs.
- Ensuring timely placements to secure placement linked revenue from students.
- Searching new organizations and opportunities for placement tie-ups with Strategic alliance for various products under the domain.
- Getting the weekly interview drives conducted for the students waiting in the placement bank.
- Building relationships with existing clients.
- Generating new clients and vacancies for increasing the client database.
- Getting the employer's insights for new market trends and training requirements.
- Leading the team of placement officers to achieve placement and revenue goals under logistics product.
- Traveling to towns across India for exploring region-wise placement opportunities.
- Conducting grooming and Industry orientation sessions for the students.
- Conducting the regular placement activities i.e. Industry talks, Industry visits, Job Fairs etc.
- Marketing placements (Highlighting placement achievements) within organization as well as helping marketing team with customer's view.
- Ensuring upkeep of Placement records and related proofs and documents from Audit Perspective.
- Must have experience of logistics placements with existing client relationships from the same domain. Must have excellent communication and people handling skills. Should have experience of handling corporate clients at senior level for continued and sustainable relationship with employers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.