Recruitment Lead at Times Professional Learning
Views:955 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
TimesPro - Regional Lead - Higher Education Alliances - South (10-15 yrs)
- The Regional Lead Higher Education Alliances - South will partner with Universities/ Institutes and Governments to deliver new business opportunities and revenue growth.
- The candidate is expected to manage a full life cycle sales process, helping to align resources, and driving organizations revenue targets.
- The Regional Lead Higher Education Alliances- South will work towards simple, scalable solutions to offer EdTech based higher education solutions. He/she should have excellent project management skills and be able to communicate complex analytical results in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- In this role you will help us scout new business opportunities, develop them and get the business orders to reach the targeted revenues.
- Be a partner to the National Sales Leader by providing valuable insights to ensure the continued success of the business
- Work with operations to ensure current and future proposed business models are achieved and delivered
- Ensure to achieve revenue targets in line with organizational goals.
- Work with Universities, Colleges, and Governments to ensure that the education and training programs offered by the business are accepted and adopted by them.
- Maintain operational responsibility of the sales pipeline, forecast and reporting, including Monitoring, maintain hygiene and report on pipeline including current and future opportunities
- Proactively identify and execute opportunities for reaching sales targets and enhancing sales productivity by partnering with sales leaders and business partners to uncover bottlenecks, inconsistencies and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with peers across the business to improve the overall effectiveness of our go-to-market activities
- Ability to drive deal closure meetings.
- 10+ years' experience in sales with considerable experience in selling education products to higher education institutes/ Universities. Government sales for EdTech and skill-based programs would be an additional plus
- Existing relations with universities & higher education institutes a must
- Excellent Presentation Skills, Excel and PowerPoint skills required to build comprehensive professional documents
- Demonstrated analytical and project management skills along with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- General knowledge of standard sales process and techniques
- Ability to work independently under deadline pressure which will involve overtime and changing priorities
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills to meet team objectives
- Ability to communicate with intercultural audience in mind
- Candidate must be based out of Bengaluru / Chennai
- Should have at least been working on an individual target of min 3 - 5 crores annually
- Willingness to travel across the region
- Languages Known: Apart from fluency in English & Hindi, if the individual can speak other languages from the assigned region of the country it would be an added advantage.