Recruitment Lead at Times Professional Learning
Views:163 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
TimesPro - Placements Manager (7-15 yrs)
- Taking care of the Industry collaboration and placement of students under Logistics Domain
- Ensuring that 100% students get the Job within 30-45 days of training as per the product norms
- Meeting the Placement targets for Logistics domain under the employability programs
- Searching new organisations and opportunities for placement tie-ups with Strategic alliance
- Counselling students and setting correct expectations w.r.t placements and jobs
- Building relationships with students and guide them towards appearing for interviews and joining the -organisation
- Getting the employer's insights for new market trends and training requirements
- Traveling to towns across India for exploring placement opportunities
- Handling Grievances of students and supporting them for appropriate closures
- Conducting the regular placement activities i.e. Interview drives, Industry talks, Industry visits, Job fairs etc.
- Collecting placement testimonials from Students, Parents and companies
- Ensuring upkeep of Placement records and related proofs and documents from Audit Perspective
Must have experience of logistics placements with existing client relationships from the same domain. Must have excellent communication and people handling skills. Must able to counsel and groom students for jobs and career building.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.