Recruitment Lead at Times Professional Learning
Views:214 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TimesPro - Consumer Intelligence Lead (8-10 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the roadmap of customer intelligence unit to generate insights that will empower business units to build a robust product roadmap, to take business decisions better and ultimately drive higher customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate across multiple teams and business leaders to understand business needs and use data to generate relevant insights. Drive extensive research covering consumers, competitors, and industry at large to generate understanding of user attitudes and their usage of brand products. Execute research projects (both online and offline) with quality and depth of deliverables with minimal support from external vendors.
- Effectively use analytical solutions that bring data to life using visualization to tell a meaningful story with data. Build efficient and accurate processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of the key metrics for our business and build common business intelligence platforms for internal data consumption across teams. Design, build and manage innovative dashboards, scorecards, and other analytical services in various reporting tools
- Build and manage an efficient team of analysts to drive research and analytics activities.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of making an impact in a market research/insights/analytics/competitive intelligence, or other similar function with demonstrated ability to execute research projects in a multi-stakeholder environment. Comfortable with handling BIG Data.
- Experience of synthesizing and simplifying large data sets to facilitate both Quantitative and Qualitative analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.