Senior Manager - HR at Times Professional Learning
Views:13297 Applications:882 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Times Professional Learning - Senior Manager - International Business Development (10-20 yrs)
Job Title: Business Development Lead - International Executive Education
Location: Any where in India
Position Objective :
- This position will be responsible for forging Institution and faculty relationships and program acquisition functions of the International Executive Education business vertical within Times Professional Learning Ltd. (TPL). This person is responsible for creating mutually beneficial relationships with top global educational institutions for offering Executive education programs in India.
- The person in this role will need to be a self-starter with very high energy levels and the ability to achieve the set account and program acquisition targets. The ideal candidate will have strong networks within academia and business with demonstrated relationship skills, sharp analytical outlook and the ability to think and act on their feet.
Role Responsibilities :
Institutional account acquisition
- Responsible for defining a target go-to market segmentation strategy within the agreed geography and identify a list of Universities for tie-up to win new businesses in executive education domain.
- Work with Business Head of Executive Education to develop institutional and faculty tie up proposals for various programs.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of TPL and help in signing up MOUs (memorandum of understanding) initially and followed by commercial contracts for specific programs and initiatives to be delivered in India
- Provide weekly reports to the Business Head regarding performance including wins and losses
- Network within the industry, academia, community, business, and customers to stay current on issues impacting customers. Organise faculty and institute led product and promotional events. Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the TSW programs.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of external competitor activity and market trends to be able to effectively position our products though differentiated selling
- Product Development Support - Liaison and work closely with academicians, advisory council for curriculum design and training delivery that exceeds expectations of Indian retail consumers and corporate client needs
- Appraises new product ideas and existing offerings, details out pricing and other specifications. Acts on feedback from existing clients on market need and ideas for launching new programs. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Typical performance measures - number of programs signed, institutions MOUs signed, proposals submitted and client meetings held along with TPL leadership - business volume delivered from an account, quality of proposals and program, innovation and market relevance of programs - Excellent team player and having good team handling skills
- The above role description is an indicative expectation of the performance; any additional tasks / accountability may be combined or modified to ensure achievement of role objectives.