Senior Manager - HR at Times Professional Learning
Views:863 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:249
Times Professional Learning - Manager - Performance Marketing/Marketing Analytics (6-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify insights to maximize revenue and profits as well as yield optimization.
- Develop blueprint for effective campaigns basis the insights emerging out of consumer patterns to achieve growth targets.
- Design and maintain a data-oriented framework for decision making along with tracking progress of marketing & product functions.
- Conduct content analysis and provide recommendation to respective teams for building effective creatives.
- Monitor competition on various aspects of their digital presence and growth via digital channels.
- Build insights and improve performance of all online marketing channels (e.g. emails, app notifications, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Facebook, etc.).
- Set key performance indicators for existing and new functions/projects across the company.
- 6 to 8 years of work experience with a minimum of 4 years experience in a Performance Management and Analytics role
- Analytical, detail-oriented thinking, creativity, ability to experiment fast & adapt are critical success factors of the job
- Good people and project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Educational Qualification: MBA/relevant certification in Performance Marketing / Marketing Analytics
Preferred: Those with experience in Education / sunrise sectors / e-com domains space would be an added advantage.