Times Internet - Technical Product Manager (1-4 yrs)
1. Create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product road-map
2. Be Responsible for Product Life-cycle from Conceptualization to Deployment including flow charts, features, scripting, etc.
3. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
4. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
5. Follow the defined SOPs and all other guidelines.
6. Prepare and complete action plans and project timelines
7. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation,
8. Analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
9. Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
10. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.