Talent Acquisition - Tech/Product & Design at Times Internet
Views:1634 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Times Internet - Talent Acquisition Role - Technology Vertical (2-5 yrs)
Do you see recruiting as both an art and science? Most exciting for you is; - challenge of finding right tech talent- and - geek out over finding creative ways to source best . Do you have a passion and proven track record of recruiting the best engineering talent for top Internet, eCommerce or start-ups? Do you like working hard and working on roles/projects you've never worked before and in a collaborative environment?
If yes, come find your next adventure with us :
- As a member of a country's best recruiting team, you'll be finding best candidates who bring entrepreneurial spirit, great sense of ownership and diversity of engineering expertise.
- You will be responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and introducing them to the magic of working with us.
- Use your skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- You should be comfortable with numbers and can draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process more efficient and improve candidate experience.
- You should have passion for innovation and continue to push the recruiting boundaries.
Key Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates. This position demands a balance of creativity, drive and interpersonal savvy.
- Build relationships with engineering talent in the ecosystem.
- Source passive candidates through networking, direct sourcing and occasionally working with external executive search firms.
- Effectively utilizes the resume database, applicant tracking and reporting systems.
- Share and exchange information with all levels of management i.e. weekly, monthly dashboards.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience in a relevant industry (start-up, e-commerce, technology)
- A high level of comfort in cold calling and head hunting
- The ability to manage multiple hiring needs simultaneously
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills
- Very strong professional network, specifically in Technology space, is a huge plus!!