Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:975 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Times Internet - Senior Manager - Commercial - Influencer & Celebrity Management (6-14 yrs)
Influencer Management :
- Device and execute end-to-end Influencer marketing Cost negotiation strategy for the brand.
- Identify, build and maintain a working relationship with repertoire of Influencers - Paid as well as barter
- Design and execute campaigns with influencers around multiple genre events.
- Competitive benchmarking around influencer activations to maintain maximum share of voice for the brand on social media
- Review and upgrade the influencer associations on a periodic basis performance metrics of social media engagement and traffic
- Work on a business model to work with the influencers to optimize the results through the association on a long term basis
- Track and maintain a repository of all influencer campaigns and deliverables
Social Media Management :
- Manage the execution of content hosting through brand handles on different social media handles
- Engage with customers on organic content to drive positive sentiment around the brand/campaign
- Decipher the analytics of content marketing and leverage the same with the influencer set to drive social media traction for the brand.
Required Skills/Background :
- Should be from an agency background having dealt with various Influencer campaigns
- Good negotiation skills to ensure maximum RoI for the budgets
- Should have worked with a mix set of influencers - Category A+, A, B, Micro
- Understand nuances of working with influencers on different platforms - Youtube, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Should have 2-5 years of experience in Influencer marketing
- Excellent communication skills, Social media reputation management
- Experience with knowledge of short form video platforms such as YT, Instagram and Twitter.
- Project management skills