Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:2946 Applications:637 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Times Internet - Senior HR Business Partner (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner who can provide strategic business partner guidance to senior leaders to drive overall organisational effectiveness, in the areas of workforce planning, organisational design, key talent/succession planning, high performing team effectiveness, employee engagement, culture strategies and change and transformation leadership. You will provide HR partnership across multiple locations in India. The role is to lead the HR Business Partnering function for a business unit.- Act as a consultant on human resource management and organizational changes.
What You- ll Do
- Act as a trusted advisor to leaders providing partnership, consultation and support in the areas of organisational design, organisational development, talent development, talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, and change management practices
- Partner with leaders to identify and address critical organisational and people issues, and remove barriers impeding the success of the business
- Consult on targeted development solutions and offerings to accelerate growth and impact of key talent
- Design and deliver meetings, off-sites and strategic planning sessions to enable business effectiveness by facilitating, co-facilitation to work with leaders to inspire change within the business
- Build performance management capabilities by coaching leaders to effectively address performance issues and deliver effective feedback to foster employee development and differentiate performance
- Coordinate and partner closely with the COEs to deliver HR programs to the business, including Performance Management, Promotions, Leadership Developments Programs, Annual Rewards, and Workforce Planning.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Strong command of principles, frameworks, tools and solutions to increase organisational and leadership effectiveness including but not limited to; key talent development / succession planning, org design/workforce planning, change leadership, high performing team effectiveness and coaching
- A strong background in consulting and coaching skills in addition to proven business insight
- Proven ability to develop relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels of the organisation, exhibiting strong leadership and influencing skills, and design, implement, and lead change management initiatives.
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills and a sense of urgency
- Comfortable working with high level directions and work through ambiguity.
- Eye to cut through the clutter and make sense and define/refine process from there on
- Exceptional verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Typically requires a minimum of 9-10 years of related experience with 3 to 4 years working in a leadership role, partnering directly with senior leaders.