Talent Acquisition at Times Internet
Views:213 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Times Internet - Sales Trainer - Dineout (4-6 yrs)
Dineout is India's largest dining out and restaurant tech solutions platform that seats 40 million+ happy diners at 50000+ restaurants across 20 cities. Started in 2012, as a restaurant table reservation platform, Dineout now offers an integrated solution for discovery, bookings, payments, discounts and cashback for diners. Dineout also offers a premium membership program - Gourmet Passport - that allows diners to enjoy complimentary dishes, drinks & buffets at 2000+ restaurants across top cities in the country. For corporates, the brand offers Dineout Plus that allows working professionals to enjoy handsome discounts at premium restaurants.
For its restaurant partners, Dineout has an array of B2B products like Torqus and inresto that help solve a variety of challenges faced during operations like inventory management, table management, feedback management, campaign management, POS, etc
- Should be able to conduct elaborated and Interactive training session for new hires.
- Build a multi city training program for a team strength of close to 150 SMs.
- Conduct refresher trainings along with assessment and new hire phase nesting.
- Maintaining training monthly reports and training module updates.
- Regular monitoring of SMs performance and coaching the bottom quartiles.
- Should be able to conduct sales mock calls, demo calls with SMs.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Proven work experience as a training manager for SaaS Products.
- Track record in designing and executing successful Tech training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Open to travel across various cities(basis need) for delivering training programs.