Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:1866 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Times Internet - Recruiter - Non Technology Vertical - Gaana (3-6 yrs)
Recruiter - Non Technology Vertical | Gaana
About Gaana :
Gaana, since its inception in 2010 has been making giant strides in digital music space. We are today India's No. 1 internet music company. However, we really believe that this is just the start of a journey towards leading the evolution of music streaming with the most inclusive, connected and intuitive music listening experience for music lovers.
We respect and get inspired by diversity. Our biggest worldwide available online music catalogue includes Indian and International music in more than 21 languages including Hindi, English and all major regional languages such as Assamese, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
We do believe we are in the business of technology and hence we have built a strong technology and analytics backbone in all spheres of work. So, our top notch content along with features like voice assistant and collaborative listening have made us a top rated editor's choice app with 100 mn monthly active users. But like we said, this is just the start!
We count on our diverse set of amazingly talented people who are among the best in their field and are excited about the problems we so much love solving together.
Our vision is shared by our investors Times Internet Limited and Tencent. Times Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company which has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape with its wide range of innovative products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally.
Tencent is one of the world's most valuable technology companies and one of the world's largest venture capital firms and investment corporations. Some of its services are all among the world's biggest and most successful in their respective categories.
Position Summary :
- We are looking for a Non Technology Recruiter for Gaana. Ideal candidate is expected to attract, engage and onboard first-rate talent and add value to our business.Digital Media hiring exp is an added advantage
Job Responsibilities :
- Partner with hiring managers and leaders to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs
- Devise and carry out a targeted sourcing strategy
- Research into competitors and market place to identify potential talent pool.
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels- Social Media, Job Portals, Employee Referrals, Professional networking etc.
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Coordinate within HR function and assist with the candidate's on-boarding process
- Network and build long-lasting candidate relationships
- Know your area of expertise (specialized industry or job function)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Proven working experience of 3-6 years in recruiting for Sales / Business Support Non-technology roles
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes and recruitment life cycle.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases
- Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Business focus along with relationship building skills, business acumen and market insights
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- MBA in Human Resources from recognized Universities in India.
Job Location : Noida