Talent Acquisition HR at Times Internet Ltd.
Views:1435 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Times Internet - Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
About the job :
- We- re looking for a high-energy, data-driven Product Manager to own our engagement product. Comfortable in both qualitative and quantitative realms, a thinker and a doer, you- re uniquely equipped to generate deep, meaningful customer insights and respond with timely, iterative product enhancements. You- re passionate about our product suite, fascinated by our user base, and excited to join a fast-growing, and faster-moving team.
- As Product Manager for Engagement, you will lead our efforts to increase the usage of our offers, launching new features to help our members save money every day. You will collaborate with cross-functional counterparts in design, engineering, and marketing to drive our engagement engine for the business.
We're looking for someone who's passionate about delivering great consumer product experiences and collaborating to solve hard problems.
- Leverage user insights and product data to drive engagement and action
- Own the engagement product roadmap and success metrics
- Drive rapid experimentation around pain points, customer needs, product adoption and engagement
- Day-to-day: be the voice of the customer, analyze product data for user insights, partner with our design and engineering and marketing and alliance teams
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers- needs to drive engagement
- Collaborate to guide efforts between technical and non-technical teams (Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Design) to ship product enhancements that deliver seamless consumer experiences, revenue scale and product-line profitability
Basic Qualifications/ Must-Haves :
- MBA Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of Product Management experience preferably focused on growth and engagement for consumer software/app products
- Ship Product: manage the entire process of conceptualizing new products and refining existing ones
- Ruthlessly prioritize: identify the highest leverage opportunities and work cross-functionally to drive them into being
- Must have product experience in the Fintech B2C space
- Move quickly, with the customer in mind: Drive user research with healthy bouts of strategic intuition to support rapid-cycle testing with users prior to delivering requirements to engineering
- Analytical mindset: leverage our bountiful consumer data streams to optimize engagement and retention
- Exceptional communication skills with a knack for decomposing problems
- Entrepreneurial drive, strong desire for ownership, and passion for building delightful product experiences