Recruiter at Times Internet
Views:852 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Times Internet - Product Manager (3-6 yrs)
About Times Internet :
Time Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape & has products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally.
Inform : TimesofIndia.com, EconomicTImes.com, Cricbuzz, NewsPoint etc
Entertain : Indiatimes, Gaana, MensXP, WhatsHot etc
Enable : ET Money, Dineout, Magicbricks, TImesjobs etc
Built on a strong foundation and value system inherited from Bennett & Coleman, Times Internet is at advantage point to revolutionize the digital ecosystem with its thriving brands, businesses and numerous global partnerships.
1. The key responsibility of this role is to ensure and overlook the design and developments of web and mobile web products. The candidate will discuss closely with senior management, marketing and sales teams to understand, discuss and set direction for the roadmap of the product.
2. The candidate would be working closely with a set of developers who will facilitate the smooth functioning of the execution and are trained to work under high deadlines.
3. Having worked closely with developers in a product company would be a mandate to apply for this position. Having technical execution knowledge and background of either design/computer studies of mobile applications would be a added advantage.
- Expert in ideation of products and conceptualizing solutions that are elegant, while being strongly analytical. Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Apsalar,
- Balsamiq and Fabric.io is a plus
- Strong organizational and project management abilities with experience in Agile/Lean methodology.
- Expert in creating intuitive Interaction design flows (Wireframes) for mobile + web and have a deep, holistic understanding of web and mobile user experience.
- Be data driven and have a deep understanding of Analytics and Online marketing (including ASO).
- Ability to identify key risks, dependencies and partner with cross functional teams to build product strategy and always keep shipping!
- Ability to influence, motivate and advocate user needs to the team and key stakeholders.
- Getting things done!