Recruiter at Times Internet
Views:1486 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Times Internet - Product Analyst (2-3 yrs)
About Times Internet:
Time Internet, the digital arm of The Times Group, is India's leading digital products company with diversified businesses and has over 38 brands, with 270 million unique visitors a month and 21.4 billion page views. Established in 1999, Times Internet has been instrumental in transforming India's digital landscape & has products that Inform, Entertain & Enable users globally.
Inform: TimesofIndia.com, EconomicTImes.com, Cricbuzz, NewsPoint etc
Entertain: Indiatimes, Gaana, MensXP, WhatsHot etc
Enable: ET Money, Dineout, Magicbricks, TImesjobs etc
Built on a strong foundation and value system inherited from Bennett & Coleman, Times Internet is at a vantage point to revolutionize the digital ecosystem with its thriving brands, businesses and numerous global partnerships.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic business analyst to assist us in analyzing product data to make strategic recommendations for bundling & growth, providing insights on customer behavior, and compiling metrics for various functions - product, marketing & growth.
- You should be able to study competitive products in the market in order to provide intelligence & business insights to various functions.
- You will work closely with product managers to streamline business metrics reporting, derive insights that are business impacting & communicate the findings effectively across different teams.
- The goal is to enable the business with relevant data to take faster and smarter decisions. A successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- High level of aptitude with SQL, R, Python, Excel (pivot tables) required
- Experience with Tableau, datastudio or similar tools
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases and complete root cause analysis
- Experience in GA and firebase is a good add on