Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:1068 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Times Internet - Manager - Total Rewards & HR Analytics (4-7 yrs)
Role: Manager - Total Rewards & HR Analytics
- Provide strong functional leadership, strategic oversight and work on the development of pay, reward, benefits and performance strategies for the organization.
- Work closely with BU Heads/Sales Heads on designing, developing and managing sales and revenue incentive models, schemes & policies.
- Should have good understanding for various compensation (short term & long term) reward strategies
- Ideate and share innovative compensation tactics to manage the new workforce along with having strong hold on LTIs and employee stock options (ESOPs) regulations.
- Providing oversight into the introduction and managing employee data stack to support HR Business Partners and BU Heads in making business decisions.
- Ensure reward and benefits strategies (both tangible and intangible) and policies and reporting comply with overall TI & subsidiary C&B framework.
- Work on annual salary review processes ensuring fairness, equity and in line with organisational reward strategy.
- Provide oversight and be part of the core team working on job evaluation to maintain consistency and fairness through regular benchmarking and market related pay research. -Ensure organisation remains competitive and an employer of choice.
- Job Evaluation for the organization: Job Levelling - Deploy Grading methodology to evaluate and design solution based on results i.e. Career Framework, Rewards plans, Success planning, Titling. Job description writing - Having prepared detailed job descriptions to capture and sign off the role content capturing all the role specifications in terms of the technical and behavioral competencies and key stakeholders to manage, etc.
- Ensure organisation has an effective performance management framework that aligns to expected behaviours and recognition of the organisation's strategic objectives. Lead the annual PMS and ensure it is effectively communicated to leaders, managers, employees. Importantly, internal HR teams have a clear understanding of their role during PMS.
- Keep abreast of the external/market pay market that helps attract and hire the best talent
- As a key member of HR leadership team, the role needs to aid alignment of organisational priorities through strong collaboration and effective team working.
- Manage a small and smart team of compensation & analytics professionals, To stay highly hands-on at all levels of execution in the dynamic and flexible digital setup
Desired Candidate experience and knowledge:
- Someone who is hands-on in execution & strategic in thought
- Understanding to Consumer internet industry will be preferred
- High on intellect and comfortable with numbers
- 4-7 yrs of core C&B and rewards work depth with some team management experience
- BTECH with MBA degree will be most preferred