Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:1473 Applications:468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Times Internet - Manager - Strategic Alliances - Times Prime Subscription (5-10 yrs)
Job Description Alliance Manager (Times Prime)
We are looking for an Alliance Manager to add value to our business by aggregating exclusive partnerships for Times Prime Subscription bundle. Relationships with these partners must remain well managed and mutually beneficial. She/He will be primarily responsible to increase the long-term partnerships as well as indirectly will be responsible for performance of the business. She/He will be based out of Gurgaon.
1. Responsible for strategic alliances that will result in enhanced acquisition of new customers, retention of existing users and brand awareness of Times Prime which will contribute to the overall revenue, either directly or indirectly.
2. Identify prospective strategic alliance partners - get into an alliance with brands and companies for marketing and user acquisitions.
3. Handle end to end partnership execution including prospecting, holding meetings, pitching, closure and on-boarding. To take complete ownership of all matters pertaining to partners, offers, agreements, seamless integration and smooth redemption of discounts and offers by the users.
4. Increase revenue through new partnerships and contracts and generate new opportunities.
5. Carry out thorough data analysis to understand trends, monitor progress to goals (plan vs. actual), and adapt and iterate strategies.
6. Develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners.
7. Analyze company's product performance in market and research for new trends and innovate on sales strategy and lead generation channels.
8. Conduct and analyze market studies in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
9. Build relationship with alliance partners and help in developing business Pan India.
10. Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and strategize alliance and marketing plans accordingly.
Desired Candidate Experience:
- Post Graduate (in Marketing) with Minimum 5-7 years of experience in managing sales / alliances / business development function preferably in a digital enterprise.
- Great Interpersonal skills combined with diligence and ownership of work
- Positive attitude with the zeal of learning and delivering the required results