TA Manager at Times Internet Ltd
Views:610 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Times Internet - Manager - Legal (3-8 yrs)
About-Times Internet is the largest digital products company and the digital venture of Times of India, India's largest media and entertainment group. TIL websites are among the fastest growing Web / Mobile based networks worldwide. Since its inception in 1999, Times Internet has led the Internet revolution in India and has emerged as India's foremost web entity, running diverse portals and niche websites
- Draft, review, negotiate and finalize IP licensing agreements, content licensing agreements, business collaboration agreements with publishers and other partners, strategic partnerships/JV agreements with global players, ad-sales agreements, app integration agreements, consulting agreements, marketing agreements - domestic and global, website terms, and conditions.
- Advise on interpretation and application of various laws, including media laws, intellectual property, copyrights, information technology laws, data protection, consumer protection, payment regulations, intermediaries, advertising, entertainment and marketing laws/regulations.
- Ability to independently negotiate key business, commercial and legal terms with CXO level professionals, senior in-house counsels, and law firm partners across various industries.
- Contracts, documentation and knowledge management within the legal team and keeping senior management abreast of all relevant laws and policies impacting businesses.
- Manage MIS and provide regular updates to the business and legal head.
- Preparing and delivering internal training as appropriate.