Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:811 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Times Internet - Manager - Digital Ad Sales (4-7 yrs)
Sales Manager | Digital Ad Sales
Times Internet Limited (TIL) is a premier digital product company & a venture by The Times of India Group. As per ComScore, it has the largest Indian online repertoire, with 100 million+ monthly visitors & 2 billion+ monthly page views. What we have in store for you is a fantastic brand and cult following among users which makes Times Internet, one of the best places to work for and a very young and vibrant bunch of enthusiastic and smart people who are passionate about the quality of work and the value they add to their clients- lives.
This role needs a balance of very strong selling skills and understanding of client's area of business/ brief. An indefatigable person with high self-esteem and perspicacious nature is that kind of person who will thrive in this role.
I. Primary responsibilities are :
1. Market coverage in terms of meeting clients and ad agencies and ensuring that Spotlight is at the top of their mind as a premier Content Mktg / AFP media option.
2. Aggressively chase sales target and keep up with the cutting edge growth that the division has achieved in the last few years.
3. Proactively look at creating opportunities for revenue generation by analyzing competition, evaluating opportunities, lateral thinking, etc.
4. The person needs to have fantastic Presentation skills, to be made to Top Management (CXOs, Business Heads, etc) and has to have a knack for making deals/ proposals & costings on excel sheets.
5. Understanding Client's Business Objectives, problem areas, long-medium-short terms business goals, Marketing challenge, sales cycle, Interpret brief from clients and their Media Marketing divisions, etc.
6. Formulate 360-degree solutions with a digital first approach on the Times Internet platforms in a way that the solutions provided caters well to the brands marketing funnel/objectives
7. Drive synergies inside Times Group to make Sales pitches by collaborating and networking with Print (TOI), TV (Times Now, ET Now), IBCE, Radio (Radio Mirchi), etc
8. Create complete marketing solution proposal for the brand including rollout plan, budgets, logistics etc
9. Identify resources available (duration of activity, budgets available, other supports available etc)
10. Take complete onus of the thorough execution of the project and ensure that the client renews the deal Y-o-Y with Spotlight.
II. Desired Candidate Knowledge and Skillset:
- Candidate should be able to work on a tight schedule under strict deadlines.
- Must have good contacts with agencies, Industry connect would be a an added advantage
- Must possess exceptional Presentation skills.
- Must have a flair for numbers and ability to make deals/proposals & costings.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Quick at problem-solving & trouble shooting.
- Aggressive to chase the revenue target & align oneself to drive that number to completion.
- Knowledge of Brand solutions sales on Digital platforms
- 4-6 years of experience in digital media sales.
Job Location: Bengaluru