Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:3805 Applications:1091 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Times Internet - Manager/Chief Manager - Corporate Strategy & PMO - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-6 yrs)
I. Primary responsibilities:
- Research/market sizing/opportunity identifications for existing and new businesses
- Working and driving closures on annual operating plans across businesses, tracking performance
- Competition analysis, assess impact of regulatory developments and suggest suitable responses
- Support on driving strategy for all businesses
- Lead and execute special projects
- Financial /market intelligence (internal/external)
- Analyze and present data for decisions
II. Desired Candidate Profile:
Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Coordinating, participating in Business Operations Review Meeting and giving presentation to stake holders.
- Coordinating with all cross functional dept. preparation and analysis of data.
- Sharing the summarized MIS reports on all parameters to management.
- Should be capable of Analyzing data received from various departments.
- Working with different businesses and functional teams for preparation of plan on yearly basis & review on quarterly basis.
- Working with the team for financial projections as well as Budget to summarize it for the management.
- Working with team for the various improvements initiatives at operations as well as strategic level.
- Providing Support Management to formulate strategy (Plan & Monitor Implementation) by preparing Strategic, Business presentations and reports.
- Spearheading different key projects to drive efficiency & manage growth.
Desired Education Background: BE/ BTech /MBA from Premier / Tier 1 institutions