TA Manager at Times Internet Ltd
Views:3337 Applications:618 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Times Internet - Manager - Business Development & Strategic Alliances (7-12 yrs)
Colombia capitalizes on the growing trend of native advertising, allowing marketers to reach out on an unmatched scale, to specific target audiences, with great ease and absolute control.
One of the largest publisher-owned ad network platforms in APAC, our smart marketing platform not only enables advertising on our own marquee properties, but has third party publications also a part of its network. Serving over 500 million impressions per day, we enable marketers to reach their audience, wherever they may be.
- In the Business Development Manager role we get the opportunity to engage with customers to define and understand their needs, and we get to work with internal support resources to develop and propose practical solutions.
- Using a dedicated prospecting approach and strategic business development you will uncover opportunities for growth within your territory and build a robust sales pipeline.
- Successful Business Development Managers are adaptable and learn quickly; they are articulate and communicate persuasively; they apply a can-do attitude and are eager to take the initiative; they are focused on continuously driving business development in their territory. They are also resilient, tenacious, motivated, and driven to win.
- Stay knowledgeable on Colombia for Publishers's service and solution offerings, the benefits they provide, and their value to our customers.
- Articulate Colombia for Publishers's offerings to customers and deliver compelling product demos tailored to their specific needs.
- Continuously build and maintain a robust opportunity pipeline through cold-calls, marketing-leads, customer referrals, executive introductions, and your networks.
- Maintain highly accurate, up to date CRM information on customers and opportunities within Hubspot.
- Make effective and efficient use of our customer experience teams and sales engineers to educate customers and help them make informed buying decisions.
- Write accurate quotes, proposals, and SOWs.
- Position our company's capabilities and value proposition to resolve customer concerns or objections throughout the buying process.
- Provide sales reports to management and executives on a regular basis and assistance on special projects where required.