Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:901 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Times Internet - Manager - Business Analysis - Times Prime (3-7 yrs)
About the Company:
Times Internet is the digital arm of Times Group, India's largest media and entertainment conglomerate. TIL reaches over 450+ million unique visitors a month who collectively account for 20.4 billion page views and 20.0 billion minutes spent across web and mobile, with businesses across news, entertainment, sports, local, e-commerce, classifieds, startup investments, local partnerships, and more. Today, it has a diversified set of 35+ digital consumer-facing businesses.
We seek a Business Analyst for Times Prime - a strategic initiative in the subscription space that involves multiple key businesses of Times as well as some of the best brands in India. You will play a pivotal role in providing data driven insights and scaling the business.
Key Work Responsibilities:
- Track/report business performance across key metrics and share meaningful insights for improvement
- Conduct deep dives of critical business issues, crafting a data centric view of customer behavior to diagnose drivers for business impact and translate the analyses into impactful recommendations.
- Own all reporting requirements of the business for internal and external stakeholders
- Assess campaign performance results and support teams with forecasts & corrective measures
- Provide data driven insights to different functional leaders for strategic planning
- Creation of business and financial models as required by the business
- Develop compelling stories with business insights, focusing on the strategic goals of the organization.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- 2-3 years of experience in a business analytics role
- Bachelors degree from a Tier-1 college
- The ideal candidate must be skilled in data analysis, problem solving and identifying critical data information sources
- Hands-on experience in SQL, R and excel modelling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills