Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:3556 Applications:453 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Times Internet - HR Business Partner - Dineout (3-5 yrs)
HR Business Partner - Dineout
Times Internet Ltd, is worlds No-1 premium digital publisher, We are India's largest Digital company with 400Mn plus monthly users across 39 digital businesses. We proudly say that - We have the Spirit of a Startup & the resources of an Institution-
Since inception the company's growth trajectory has been exemplary and over the years the company has ventured into newer businesses and territories.
Part of Times Internet, Dineout is India's premier table reservation platform, operating out of 9 cities, with a listing of over 25,000 restaurants and real-time reservation enabled at over 3,500 outlets across the country. Currently Dineout seats more than 500,000 diners per month across its partner restaurants.
Job Purpose :
- Partner with businesses in helping them achieve their business goals by ensuring fulfillment of their people needs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build thorough understanding of business goals and clear identification of relevant people needs.
- Translating people needs in action in close co-ordination with HR CoEs & region employees.
- Act as a single point of contact for the region employees & successfully deliver HR projects to support building the right culture.
- Act as advisor to business in helping them manage people related matters from time to time.
- Manage and facilitate end to end employee lifecycle activities from onboarding, confirmations, skip level discussions, Headcount data & HR trackers, exits etc.
- Work closely with leaders and teams to understand the pulse of the business and then build and execute thoughtful engagement plans that also enable retention of the employees.
- Manage annual performance Management system for regional employees. Ensuring timely goal setting, ensuring mid-year feedbacks and annual ratings closure by managers & City Heads.
- Drive 100% coverage on policies like POSH, Ethics and Code with the employees.
- Drive and facilitate regional Engagement initiatives like annual employee surveys, employee pulse sessions, knowledge sharing sessions, manage regional RNR & fun activities etc.
Skills & Knowledge :
- Ability to approach problems from a realm of possibilities with focus on clear & time bound actionable/results.
- Should have focus on building credibility & influencing without authority.
- Genuinely interested in people, someone who is easy to work with.
- Self-starter, persistent in approach & not deterred by failures.
- Open to work in cross functional teams & inherently discourages silos.
- Preference for candidates with experience in design of talent management initiatives.
Qualifications : MBA - Human Resources