Times Internet - Head - Design - Dineout (8-11 yrs)
- Started in 2012, Dineout is India's largest dining out platform, that enables users to reserve tables, avail great deals and pay bills over 25000+ restaurants in 20 cities across India. Dineout is available across iOS, Android and Web.
- For restaurant partners we offer an array of B2B products such as inResto Suite and Torqus POS that help solve several operational and business challenges faced by restaurants.
- Lead the product design function at Dineout across B2B, B2C and internal products. Manage,hire and grow the team of designers.
- Partner with product, engineering, business and brand teams to deliver experiences that delight our customers and drive business results
- Be the voice of the user. Understand user needs and pain points through one on one interactions directly with users or product/business stakeholders
- Establish best practices, frameworks and design language systems to ensure design-excellence in the products we ship
- Keep abreast of latest design trends and competitive landscape to ensure that Dineout B2C and B2B product design are considered the frontrunners in the field of design
- Product design leadership experience: You have overall 8+ years of experience in digital product design in product-based companies.
- You have been leading design teams for at least last 3 years.
- An excellent portfolio of products: You have shipped products that win on design.
- You have your fingerprints across products that delight hundreds of thousands of users everyday.
- Strong product thinking: Top design leaders for product companies need strong product Thinking.Customer obsession, business acumen, and problem-solving skills are things we look for in both product and design leaders.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo: Organizations that win on good product and design thinking are not created overnight, but you know the playbook of how to make this happen.
- You have challenged the status quo in the past and your insistence on high design standards and pixel perfect designs has led to user-delight and business excellence.
- Strong grasp of the latest design trends: You understand that product design is a fast-evolving field and therefore you keep yourself abreast of the latest design trends. However, you do not jump on every fad just for the sake of it.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills: This is a cross-functional role that will require you to partner with multiple stakeholders: product, engineering, business, brand, etc. To succeed, you will need to have top notch stakeholder management skills.
- Readiness to get your hands dirty: While you are a design leader, you are not afraid to lead by example and demonstrate what good user experience looks like.
- Overall 8+ years of experience in digital product design in product-based companies
- 3+ years of experience of leading design teams