Lead - Talent Acquisition at Times Internet Ltd
Views:861 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Times Internet - Growth Lead (5-8 yrs)
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy for various TIL businesses
- Analyzing funnels across platforms and optimizing campaigns based on data and insights
- Managing Facebook & Google Adwords campaigns targeted to increase Overall User acquisition, engagement and retention for different TIL businesses.
- Working with Ad Networks, Taboola, Outbrain, Colombia etc. to define and execute Ad campaigns for WEB, WAP and APP properties.
- Extensive knowledge of attribution & analytical tools viz. Google Analytics, Clevertap, Appsflyer, Urban Airship, Moengage, Firebase
- Continuous reporting on Overall performance of different campaigns /sources to respective stakeholders.
- Meeting CPI, DQI, AOP targets across TIL properties
- Working across businesses and teams (Product, Growth)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 5 - 6 years of experience at least
- Excellent Analytical skills and proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent communication & presentation skills as the role would require the candidate to engage with business heads/Marketing heads
- Should have worked on marketing budgets exceeding 2 Cr./month
- BTech + MBA, Preferably from a top tier institute