TA Manager at Times Internet Ltd
Views:2319 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Times Internet - Business Analyst (2-7 yrs)
- Driving growth of existing and new users from all acquisition channels
- Building world-class product features driven with a user centric approach.
- Designing user journeys to drive user-activation, user-retention, user monetisation and improve conversions metrics
- Data analytics tools such as CleverTap, Branch, SQL Databases
- Prior business analytics experience. 3+ years of experience in business analytics, expert in SQL coding or similar languages
- Exposure to user engagement /analytics tools such as Clevertap, QGraph, Branch, Netcore etc. Solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and ability to deep dive into data to make decisions
- Decent command of English and ability to proof-read content for communications
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a highly dynamic environment and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
Background (essential and desired)
- Preferably from a Tier 1/Tier 2 college.
- Preferably looking for B2C, Companies with user-centric products like Paytm, Zomato, etc
Industry: Account Management / client servicing - from a tech SAAS based product or F&B or e-commerce company