Talent Acquisition Team at Bennett Coleman
Views:1304 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Times Group - Team Member - Sales - Response (3-5 yrs)
About Bennett, Coleman & Co Ltd :
We are India's Most Diversified Media Company in World's Fastest Growing Media Market. The Company has a strong Heritage of 176 Years. We have strong presence in Newspapers, Magazines, Radio, Television and Internet domains. Our brands like Radio Mirchi, Femina, and Filmfare are market leaders in their respective segments.
Our flagship brand, The Times of India, is the world's largest selling English daily, and The Economic Times is the world's 2 nd largest English Daily after wall Street Journal.
The Company has more than 7,000 employees across all major cities in India.
We are :
A Powerhouse of successful Brands - We believe in shaping market trends and building a portfolio of solid, innovative brands which keep us ahead of competition. Our flagship brand, The Times of India, is the world's largest circulating English daily and The Economic Times is the world's second largest circulating English Business daily. We have continuously grown, driven by the indomitable spirit to question the conventional wisdom and change rules of the game.
Learning and Innovative We are regarded as one of the most consistently innovative publishing companies. Our unique 'Brand Capital model' - which invests media capital, in turn for a stake in the prospective advertiser - is considered amongst the most innovative ideas in publishing. Previous innovations of the Group include such ideas as Invitation Pricing, Combos, Space Drawing Rights and Advertorial Supplements. Click on the link below to catch a glimpse of how Innovation has shaped our Growth! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP1RWXlipuA
Great People - - Finest minds who inspire, strive and drive innovative initiatives, build trust and encourage employees to achieve optimal performance- is the Hallmark of our leadership team. We are one internally cohesive and disciplined team of people from diverse backgrounds, who collaborate to write our success story. We invest in our people and our policies are designed for their long-term happiness, ensuring work life balance simultaneously. We look for ways to keep our employees healthy, whether physically, emotionally, financially or socially. Our policies and benefits are one of the best in industry, and this shows in our employee referral rate of more than 60%.
About Response :
Response is the Marketing and Sales function of the Company and contributes 90% to the Company's topline. The function has more than 1700 employees who are engaged in business planning, business development, revenue assurance, fulfilment of client orders, and sales capability building. The function uses world class processes, cutting edge technology and analytics to ensure that business growth objectives are met.
About the Position :
1. Position Summary :
- Identifying potential business Opportunities & generating revenue sales by achieving increased business growth
- Tracking and monitoring competition revenues and accordingly create sales strategies.
2. Areas of Responsibility :
- Media Sales - platform agnostic ( Print,Non-Print) : prepare the vertical sales plan in order to achieve the budgeted figures for assigned clients
- High Revenue accountability
- Drive Profitable and fair share of growth
- Building Engaging business relationships with Accounts and Agencies alike : Develop and maintain rapport with key clients / agencies, share market developments in their industry, create awareness of existing and new services offered by the company, liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and logistics, understand and address clients business concerns in order to become their preferred media vehicle.-
- Proactive pitches to Clients on TIMES IPs : Analyze category / industry with the help of reporting manager, available competition and market research; create a basket of opportunities with implementable plans; take inputs from BVH, suggest / co-create ideas in sync with the client's communication objectives in order to get incremental business through new initiatives and new clients.
3. Key skills/competencies :
- Communication Skills
- Presentation skills
4. Candidate Educational Qualifications / Required Relevant Experience
- 3-5 years
5. Work Location : Gurgaon