TA at Bennett Coleman
Views:153 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Times Group - Specialist - Search Engine Optimization - Contractual (2-5 yrs)
Times Music is looking for full time consultant for the role of Search Engine Optimization Specialist on digital platforms based in #Mumbai.
Background: Times Music's network of YouTube channels command over 50 Million subscribers and is growing at a fast pace. In this highly competitive environment wherein there's a barrage of videos being released daily, we need a Search Engine Specialist, to break through the clutter and rank our videos on prime positions, enhancing search and discovery.
Key Responsibilities :
- Reviewing and analyzing keywords used across all social media platforms and YouTube channels of Times Music (all genres and all language) to rank videos higher in search and drive traffic to content.
- Identify powerful keywords and hashtags to drive traffic on YouTube channel and website
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Write and incorporate SEO-friendly copy on titles and descriptions keeping up with trends to get videos to rank higher in search.
Skillset Required :
- Prior experience and passion in content marketing, content growth and SEO on YouTube and Social Media platforms.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to generate a competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
Qualifications Required :
- 2-5 years- experience working in the Media / Analytics space.
- Hands-on experience working with Google Analytics, Trends, and SEO tools.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools