Talent Acquisition Team at Bennett Coleman
Views:1041 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Times Group - Sourcing Role - Business & Commercials (2-4 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Primary understanding of Television, Radio & Digital setup. Urge to develop and work for technology buying.
- Capital equipment purchase. Understand nuances in making a deal happen with Total cost of ownership with cost, technology, quality, and after sale service as parameters.
- Develop market intelligence for broadcasting industry
- Handle multiple internal customers for seamless and effective technology & broadcasting operations
- Add value to the Purchasing by implementing and supporting best practices for Service Contract, Rate Contract, AMCs, General Purchase.
- Additional areas - Import Clearance, Stores Management etc.
- Policy & Process adherence
- Source Discovery & Rate negotiations
- Benchmarking information gathering
- Branch and Vendor issue resolution
- Systematic documentation for easy retrieval
- Periodic vendor payment reconciliation
- Compliance against statutory requirements
- Preference - Import Clearance, and Store Management
Skill Set Requirement :
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship management
- Conflicts management
- Team player
- Demonstrated service inclination
- Good process and statutory requirement knowledge
- Good command over English
- Ability to interact with peer and higher levels seamlessly
- Internal customer engagement
- Experience : 2-4 years
- Must have handled Sourcing / Purchase / Vendor Development / Sales assignment for min 2 years;
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction;
- Thorough knowledge of commercial terms and taxation;
- Shown good man-management skills
- ERP / MS OFFICE exposure mandatory
- Exposure to Media Industry an added benefit.
Preferences / Constraints : MBA is MUST
Academics : BE + MBA