AGM - HR at Print House
Views:1856 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:362
Times Group - Sales Role (5-10 yrs)
Preparation and execution of sales plan for the assigned vertical; assisting team in meeting their sales targets; manage growth in business by increasing the yield from existing clients and tapping new clients with the objective of achieving revenue targets as per plan and ensuring sustained growth.
III. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Would be responsible for :
- Plan effectively for achieving group targets, provide revenue projections, set targets for team and verticals, monitor sales target achievement on daily basis, conduct regular review meetings with group heads and their team members
- Business development - analyzing new possibilities of business growth and expansion
- To do advance revenue planning to meet targets i.e. plan special projects/features/initiatives etc for NTR
- Initiate regular interactions with key business partners; accompany team members to critical client meetings to sustain/increase revenue from existing accounts and building network of newer clients.
- Liaise with media planners/event managers/PR agencies for ideation, keep track of major publicity events planned by clients
- Monitoring competitor's activities, map client spends and offer solutions to increase revenue from a client/category.
- To liaise with editorial team in order to facilitate routine work
- Trouble shooting related to execution of sales (coordinate with edit/scheduling/business operations/client for closure of sale)
- Audit the quality of content being sent for publishing
- Establish employee goals and drive performance by guiding them, coach and provide career development advice to the team, conduct regular performance reviews with team members, assist team members to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems, direct the team in the development, analysis, and preparation of reports in order to ensure that team members have the competence and motivation to deliver targeted results
- Other duties as assigned.