Talent Acquisition Specialist at Bennett Coleman
Views:15738 Applications:401 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Times Group - Inventory Management/Warehouse Management Role (7-10 yrs)
1. Position Summary :
- Adhere to Inventory management for all assigned locations in terms of FIFO compliance, ageing analysis and physical inventory counts, monitor the operational efficiency (receipts, issuance and stock keeping) and custom clearance for all assigned locations shipment including TGBCL,TIL and shareholders shipments, handle waste Management (Preparing for Tendering Process), ensure Customs compliance, conduct contract negotiation and formalization of all logistics needs of branch operations with the objective of optimizing logistics, procurement & inventory cost.
2. Areas of Responsibility :
- Newsprint Store operations : Adhere to FIFO compliance, analyze the Aged stock & its depletion, perform physical inventory counts, monitor receipt & issuance and dispose off dead stocks in order to achieve effective inventory control.
- Custom clearance : Perform time bound clearance, comply with customs statutory requirements i.e. RNI, SFIS & bonds, settle advance & payments in order to achieve timely delivery and avoid unplanned cost.
- Branch Logistics : Identify requirement, negotiate with relevant service providers, induce new vendor base, formalize contracts, review their performances in order to ensure smooth branch operations.
- People Development and training : Interact with team members, enhance knowledge base, create backup support and improve efficiency through innovations in order to bring optimal use of resources.
- Forecast generation of Waste material and undertake contracts with the waste customers, manage risk, building of confidence with waste customers in the waste tender process in order to get the best price for our waste items
- Timely tendering process
- To ensure compliance issues
- To understand the market dynamics and strategize for Increase in realization from last quarters
3. Key skills/Core competencies required :
- Strategic Negotiations Skills,
- Understanding of Statutory requirements
- Analytical Skills
- In-depth knowledge of EXIM
- Relationship Development
- Manpower Management Skills
4. Candidate :
Educational Qualifications :
Required Relevant Experience :
- MBA/BE 4-8 years- experience in logistics, crash course in EXIM would be added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.