Tikaana - City Head - Operations (2-8 yrs)
Tikaana is a new age shared housing company that provides shared accommodation across multiple segments. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in this space. Weare looking for Operations Heads for multiple cities - Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi NCR and Mumbai.
- Operations heads would be responsible for everyday operations within the city. It would also coordination work with multiple other departments. Operations are the lifeline of Tikaana and we are looking for someone who has a passion for excellence in an unstable, dynamic environment.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant /GRM guidance to be taken wherever required.
- Ensuring the inventory (F & B / Kitchen and others) is at the desired levels.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running multiple properties.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per the category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all departments with their respective Managers for cleanliness, ambiance, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all the dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with the development
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meetings with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of all the properties.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Operations experience in the hospitality sector would be a HUGE plus
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Operations role