Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:245 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Tiger Analytics - Technology Consulting - Application Engineering (17-25 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you- ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You- ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.About the role:
As a leader of the application engineering team, you will be responsible for all the web applications and interfaces that enable consumption of Tigers machine learning models and insights. You will work with analytics consultants, data scientists, data engineers, ML engineers, developers etc. to:
- Create custom solutions/applications/demos for a variety of client business problems
- Integrate our ML engines with a variety of new/existing client systems.
- More specifically, the team of application architects and developers that you lead will:
- Determine user needs by analysing technical requirements.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Develop, validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types
- Implement tools and create reusable libraries and frameworks.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 15+ years of application engineering experience which includes:
- Designing complex applications and communicating the design with various stakeholders
- Building high-performance applications using parallel/distributed computing patterns
- Enterprise software and security considerations
- Building solutions on cloud environments
- Hands-on experience with most of the below:
- Excellent knowledge of Python and (optionally) Java
- Web frameworks like Angular, React, Django
- Web server technologies like Flask, Node.js, Apache, Nginx
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Configuration management tools like Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Docker, Kubernetes (good to have)
- Setting up and using CI/CD
- RESTful services, API design and development
Good to have :
- Data/Machine learning related exposure which includes
- Building performant apps for AI/ML models
- Security/Firewall considerations while deploying ML models
- Handling large scale data (GBs to TBs)
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages are among the best in the industry.