Head HR at Tiger Analytics
Views:898 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Tiger Analytics - Talent Partner/HR Business Partner (2-10 yrs)
Role - Talent Partner/ HR Business Partner
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage end-to-end employee life cycle including onboarding for new joiners, confirmation, attendance, grievance handling, employee relations, and employee separation.
- Proactive inputs to people processes on benchmarking requirements seeking internal as well as external market "best practice" opportunities that will enhance processes within the organization.
- Understand Human Resource Management policies and processes, own up implementation and execution of all such policies.
- Create robust communication forums and facilitate employee engagement initiatives on a regular basis.
- Manage people satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention.
- Promote an environment that encourages employee growth.
- Conduct people surveys and work with leadership to affect change.
- Ensure on-time functional deliverables, compliance of people operations, prepare the report on the effectiveness and look for trends and draws inferences to influence future direction.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA HR from a top institute with 2-5 years of experience in driving HR BP role in IT Consulting industry Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of HR exposure to performance management and employee engagement is a plus Ability to build effective relationships internally and externally.
- The collaborative approach across the organization to maximize outcomes Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in MS Office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.