Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:2544 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Tiger Analytics - Senior Consultant/Manager - Analytics (5-10 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you will be at the heart of this AI revolution. You will work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office.
About the role:
As a Senior Consultant/Manager you will
- Work with enterprise clients to identify high-value problems in their businesses and translate ambiguous business problems into clear analytic problem statements.
- Design a plan in collaboration with DS/ML/AI experts to solve those;
- Own & drive execution of the plan bringing a mix of consulting, analytical solutioning, and stakeholder management.
- Showcase how analytic results improve clients- business & financial metrics.
- Perform a role that involves a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and team management.
Required Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- Ability to leverage analytics to solve business problems - by defining scope of the analytics solution; building, validating & refining models; developing & guiding dashboard development.
- (Experience working with) or (In depth understanding of how) analytics is used in one or more functional areas such as Customer / CRM, Marketing, Operations & Planning, Risk, and one or more industry verticals like Retail, CPG, Financial Services, Insurance etc.
- Ability to consult clients by discovering insightful & relevant patterns from data
- Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and DS/ML/AI programming tools such as R and / or Python
- Hands on Experience in analysing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
- Clear conceptual understanding and applied knowledge of different types of Statistical / Machine Learning / AI techniques - when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ensure high quality client experience by owning up stakeholder expectation setting, driving project / program governance, and focus on linking analytics to client business value delivered
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- MBA from reputed institute preferred.
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.