Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:194 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Tiger Analytics - Senior Architect/Principal Architect - Master Data Management (15-18 yrs)
MDM Senior Architect/Principal Architect
As an Architect, your work is a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement, and technical team management. Overall, you'll design, architect, deploy and maintain Master Data Management Platform solutions. More specifically, this will involve:
- Subject matter expert to define measurable metrics per subject area to support a robust and successful deployment of an MDM platform.
- Plan and lead MDM requirement analysis sessions with business users.
- Own and aggressively drive forward MDM solutions across Cloud Data Management
- Understand requirements and support development pertaining to the client's C360/E360 application.
- Engage in complex Master Data Management projects utilizing technologies including MDM tools, Data Integration tools, and Data Modelling tools.
- Briefing clients in detail the functional and technical features of MDM products, their strengths & limitations.
- Good knowledge in data ingestion/inbound configurations, data modelling, match rules, cleanse rules, survivorship rules, metadata analysis, outbound configurations.
- Maintain strong knowledge of technical as well as functional features of MDM Products, their strengths & limitations, and other critical aspects to successfully guide our clients during the selection of MDM vendor, Implementation, and Operations of the MDM.
- Excellent understanding of Master Data Management Concepts when applied to Customer data including but not limited to data collection, unification, transformation, segmentation, and storage.
- Good understanding of Data Stewardship and Governance process - Manual Merge, Hierarchy Management, Workflow Management, Unmerge, Curation, Survivorship, etc.
- Advise on performance optimizations and best practices for scalable data models, pipelines, and queries
- Provide supervision and guidance to the development team to ensure the MDM is implemented as per business requirements.
- Assessing current state technical architecture and advise how MDM will fit to enhance the maturity level of clients in terms of utilizing customer data to achieve client business goals.
What do we expect?
- 15+ years of technical experience with 4-5 years of direct experience in MDM design, development, support, and operations with a leading MDM platform.
- At least 5-6 years direct experience in Data, Database and ETL development, support and operations with emphasis on Data quality.
- Exposure with Digital Marketing technologies such as Customer 360, Omni-channel Campaign Management, Digital Advertising, PIM etc is plus.
Familiarity working with below will be a good to have:
1. Designing/building large cloud-computing Infrastructure solution (in Azure/AWS/GCP)
2. Database or Cloud DW environments
3. Data Lake design and implementation
4. Full life cycle of a Hadoop solution
5. Distributed computing and parallel processing environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.