Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:353 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Tiger Analytics - Resource Management/Workforce Management (4-6 yrs)
- Work with the clients and Tiger leadership to detail out requirements of client programs
- Engage from Deal to Delivery and get the Requirements triaged and publish the staffing plan.
- Publish Quarterly Forecast for all the streams in the Portfolio to enable Practice and TA team to plan the mode of fulfillment.
- Own planning & fulfillment of staff required to deliver these programs
- Manage the on-boarding processes - verifications, interviews, access, orientation, training, etc.
- Report key program metrics - utilization, open requirements, current staffing, future plan etc.
- Work with Infosec teams to manage data security standards, audits etc.
- Institutionalize delivery best practices, adherence to Tiger standards, review processes etc.
- Contribute towards creating Statement of Work and Work Orders
- Responsible for all allocations, extensions and Releases in system and ensure perfect data.
- Review Financial parameters like Billing Rate, Billing Date and establish Governance around the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.