Head HR at Tiger Analytics
Views:643 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Tiger Analytics - Program Lead - Delivery Operations (8-12 yrs)
Program Lead - Delivery Operations
Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you- ll be at the heart of the AI revolution. You- ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our offices across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai office (you can work remotely till you feel it's safe to work from office).
About the Role
As Program Lead - Delivery Operations, you will be a key member of Tiger delivery team working on one or more client programs. The Tiger team is comprised of multiple teams across data science, data engineering, AI, application engineering etc. In this role, you will collaborate with clients, internal stakeholders from delivery, operations & planning, business development, HR, L&D etc. More specifically, you will:
- Work with the clients and Tiger leadership to detail out requirements of client programs
- Own planning & fulfillment of staff required to deliver these programs
- Manage the on-boarding processes - verifications, interviews, access, orientation, training, etc.
- Support with project management, issue resolution, stakeholder communication etc.
- Report key program metrics - utilization, open requirements, current staffing, future plan etc.
- Work with Infosec teams to manage data security standards, audits etc.
- Institutionalize delivery best practices, adherence to Tiger standards, review processes etc.
- Contribute towards creating Statement of Work and Work Orders
Required Skills and Experience
- Program delivery experience, preferably in IT or analytics
- Project planning and tracking. Comfortable with Agile methodologies.
- Team and client stakeholder management
- Experience with delivery quality improvement initiatives across would be a plus
- Technical hands on programming experience with one of SQL, Python, or R would be a plus
- Strong communication skills
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages are among the best in the industry.