Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:3362 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tiger Analytics - Program Delivery Partner/Associate Director/Director - Analytics Consulting (15-18 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is an AI & advanced analytics consulting firm enabling enterprises to generate business value from data. Today, we are a trusted partner for several Fortune 100 companies - leaders in their respective industries, helping build cutting-edge analytic solutions - either through turn-key projects or through a Centre of Excellence operating model. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our global delivery center in Chennai, India.
This role is for a program delivery leader for one of our large client programs.
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for overall Delivery Management (in terms of Cost, Quality, Schedule) for multiple Projects within an account
- Act as the Single Point of Contact at offshore for Executive Sponsor from Client side on aspects such as Delivery and Resourcing (inclusive of quarterly ramp up plans, resource evaluation and onboarding)
- Understand high level requirements from key client stakeholders & and define resourcing plans to meet demand
- Setting up of the offshore team by interacting with multiple internal stakeholders such as talent management, administration & operations teams
- Creating on-boarding plans for new joiners including training plans, curriculum, process documents
- Setting up of processes for delivery including review, quality assurance regular touch point calls with clients on delivery progress
- Ensuring thought leadership by working with Data Science SME's to bring in best practices and knowledge in the engagement
- Set up & drive overall Governance at both Steering Committee as well Program Management Office level through relevant KPIs / metrics & agenda.
- Proactively identify Risks and Issues, create mitigation plans and communicate to Client and Tiger stakeholders as necessary
- Maintain motivation of team on the program. Track internal metrics such as utilization, attrition and ensure metrics are within targets (explicit SLAs or internal benchmarks)
- 15+ Years of overall experience with at least 7+ years of experience in managing Delivery for large sized (75+ Offshore headcount) accounts or a portfolio of accounts
- Ability to work in a fast changing and dynamic environment with multiple client and other vendor stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate & build relationships with Director / VP level stakeholders (will involve occasional travel)
- Demonstrate executive presence in interactions with CXO level stakeholders.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.