Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:2369 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Tiger Analytics - Program Delivery Lead/Manager/Associate Director - Analytics Consulting (12-14 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is an AI & advanced analytics consulting firm enabling enterprises to generate business value from data. Today, we are a trusted partner for several Fortune 100 companies - leaders in their respective industries, helping build cutting-edge analytic solutions - either through turn-key projects or through a Centre of Excellence operating model. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our global delivery center in Chennai, India.
This role is for a program delivery leader for one of our large client programs
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for delivery management of multiple Projects in Data Science and Engineering
- Regularly liaise with Client Project Leads and provide updates on Project Delivery covering aspects such as Quality, Schedule Adherence, Risk and Issue Management
- Mentor different project teams in terms of solution design, adherence to quality processes, incorporation of best practices and coding standards
- Bring thought leadership by bringing in tools / accelerators, liaising with internal Tiger Data Science SME's to help design and deliver optimal solutions to Projects being worked on by individual project teams
- Assist with ramp up activities including evaluation of candidates and assignments to Projects. Work closely with the Delivery Partner to help devise and execute ramp up plans based on client demand
- Be willing to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of specific Projects and help out with delivery
- Manage client escalations at a Project Level
- Assist in solutioning on new Projects, opportunities within the account
- 12+ years of overall experience with at least 5+ years of experience in managing Delivery for multiple Projects
- Ability to work in a fast changing and dynamic environment with multiple client and other vendor stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate & build relationships with Director / VP level stakeholders (may involve occasional travel)
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.