Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:2304 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Tiger Analytics - Manager - Talent Branding (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Talent Branding
About Tiger Analytics :
Tiger Analytics specializes in building AI and data science solutions that enable enterprises to generate business value from data. We bring deep expertise in marketing science, customer analytics, operations analytics, and risk analytics, and are a trusted partner for several Fortune 500 companies. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley with our global delivery center in Chennai, India.
About the Role :
As Manager - Talent Branding at Tiger Analytics, you will be responsible for creating a strong talent brand for the company. This includes showcasing the Tiger Analytics vision, expertise, achievements, culture etc. to build the right perception among existing Tiger team and prospective talent pool. To achieve this, you'l collaborate with HR, Recruitment, Marketing, Project teams, and business leaders.
Your work will involve the following:
- Engage with key stakeholders to identify talent branding opportunities.
- Plan and design initiatives with the objective of engaging with specific audiences
- Prepare appropriate content including articles, decks, brochures, banners, webpages, social media posts, videos, podcasts, newsletters, posters etc.
- Broadcast these using the right channels - in-person forums, emails, website, social media, digital campaigns, campus sessions, workshops, conferences, recruitment process etc.
- Measure impact of these initiatives to fine tune the entire process
- The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, and take ownership of an exciting function in a new-age company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication, storytelling, and visual design skills
- Ability to convert high impact technical material into easy-to-understand content
- Exposure to different communication channels and related technologies
- 4-8 years of experience, with at least 2+ years in one of branding, marketing, or internal communications, preferably in the technology industry
- A degree in Communications, Design, Marketing, or HR will be a plus
- Compensation and title will be commensurate with the experience and value brought to the table.
Please attach your resume too along with your application.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.