Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:1437 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Tiger Analytics - Manager/Associate Director - Analytics Consulting - Primary Research (8-17 yrs)
Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. Working at Tiger, you- ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You- ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
As a Primary research - Manager, you will
- Lead teams to design surveys and analyze results to derive insights and business recommendations.
- Project manage complex stakeholder environment to drive value through effective planning, solution development, analysis, communications, making executive presentations etc.
- You will work on some of the latest applications of quantitative techniques & machine learning to business problems for clients in the QSR, Hospitality, CPG & Retail Industry.
- You will directly work with key client stakeholders to define the business problem and determine solution approach.
- Interacting with clients and project teams located in other geographies
Required Skills, Competencies & Experience:
- Create, assign, track, manage tasks through standard PM tools
- Ownership of project artifacts including status trackers, project plans, standard reports, communication decks etc.
- Fair knowledge of technical orchestration of aspects in primary research and data science.
Business and process context
- Understanding of research techniques in the context of QSR industry
- Develop good business context through interactions with client SMEs and Tiger analysts
- Translate understanding into structuring processes for research design and modeling
Primary Research Expertise
- Expertise in quantitative research methodology
- Knowledge of techniques like Conjoint, MBC, CBC, MaxDiff, Adaptive MaxDiff etc.
Ideal candidate shall meet the following key REQUIREMENTS
- Primary research experience and capability to work on quantitative projects
- Should have developed analysis design, questionnaires, discussion guides, reports etc.
- Should work as part of a team and ensure timely project execution of projects
- Ability to direct the analysis team, knowledge of special quantitative techniques, models
- Analyze data and then turn into an insightful report
- A quick learner and should have an interest in keeping himself/ herself abreast of latest developments in the hospitality and restaurant industry
- Make impactful presentations based on research finding to senior business stakeholders
NICE TO HAVE
- Hands on experience or significant exposure to commonly tools in research space like Sawtooth software
- Exposure to commonly tools in the advanced analytics space such as SQL for data querying & analysis, R and / or Python for advanced analytics modeling, and PowerBI / Tableau for visualization, would be a plus
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- MBA from reputed institute preferred.
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.