Recruiting Manager at Tiger Analytics
Views:2507 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Tiger Analytics - Data Scientist (3-10 yrs)
As a Data Scientist at Tiger Analytics, you will work on a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across a variety of industries. You will be engaging with clients to understand their business context, and work with a team of data scientists and engineers to embed, AI and analytics into the business decision processes.
If you are passionate to work on complex unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, statistical modelling and machine learning, we would like to talk to you.
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to translate business problems into analytical structures and can be solved using statistical/ML techniques
- Expert proficiency in a structured programming language is a must - experience in at least one statistical/general purpose scripting languages like R or Python is mandatory
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience, which should include hands-on programming in one (or more) of the languages specified above
- Understanding of concepts to analyse text, image, video etc. is a plus (not mandatory)
- Experience with technologies such as Spark ML, TensorFlow, Open CV, Caffe etc. is a plus (not mandatory)
Work location: Chennai